Sunday, October 19

newflanged!

blog. me blog. i blog? (oh, i do now. haha! )
blog? my blog? my space? my nong-nongs? scribbles? my chin-chai-bo-chai? hm. i can just go on with my no end and excessive in length of list of these headings for my blog.

okay. The 'Wh' questions. why, what, how ( and why is how in the 'wh' word? oooo. this is the only question that you can use two different 'whs' in a question, i think so. heh. ) i created this 'chin-chai-bo-chai' 'bianca's chin-chai-bo-chai'. aww, sounds so cute. mummy, you should have named me that, my FULL name. or maybe chin chai bianca bo chai. haha.

yea okay, why?
because i wanna CUBA
what?
what's what?
how?
CUBA forced me

hm. hm? not quite sure what am i going to chin-chai-bo-chai in my nong-nongs. hah! i used the 'nongs'
well, its gonna be a mixture of asnkjdiuegnadmasdaisdmasndamwjehqnbx
ah. that brings alleviation of distress . ( im not having any mental pain ) dont know why,no reason for that, but whenever i type erratically on the keyboard, it feels good. dont you? haha.

clouds in my coffee ? what do you think b? b: i like it!
wanna know why ? ah, secret.
read my blog, you'll soon figure it out yourself .
*smiles*

*end of the prologue*

b.

No comments: