Thursday, January 29

solemn stillness lay

hm. i was just about to lay my head to rest, something then came involuntarily into my mind. many disparate thoughts gelled in my hung-over brain. heh.

i miss them. my friends. my whackiest classmates ever. so what if we're the noisiest class? or naughtiest? sure, we had our ups and downs, those girl/bull fights , being pushed to overload by some bitches, talking or shouting at a tone of voice which is a slap in the face, getting the unnerving stares from enemies. that's the whole fun of it! sigh. 11 years with them, the years go by as quickly as a wink.double sigh.

there's always a day when they're leaving. everyone. even me.
i spend almost half my life with my close ones, they're the ones who i know that even the biggest fight has no chance to ever break us up. i just hate the fact that i know that time would come for a roll call time for us to give each other the last hug.

b.

No comments: