Thursday, January 22

a mixture


i will never ever forget that day! i had the worst food poisoning ever.
it started when..

saturday

it was my last day of work for hotlink, everyone was so tired but dawn, belle and i decided to go for another round of tomyam in one of the restaurant in bj.
i had tomyam for lunch too, judging by the colour of the soup which is reddish red, i reckon it would be as spicy as it looks. and so it was f'king spicy, i enjoyed it! the best tomyam i ever had, but of course thailand was an exceptional la kan. heh.
so after dinner belle dropped us home. aha! this is a funny one. i held my shit in for so long! 15minutes too long. i couldn't take it, so i told them, and they had to speed up. haha. the whole way, we were laughing non stop, including me. it was just too funny.
we were talking about shit till i got home.
they actually recorded the laughter, it was 2 minutes long and loud. we had only two volumes, loud and even louder.
im gonna get the clip from her and set as an alarm. i would be startled into yelping wakefulness by the laughter at all hours. it would wake the shit out of me! haha
and also it was the day my sister and jade came back from kl. they decided to go to flare bar. when i was on my way to batu feringghi, i started to feel sick in my throat and stomach.
so and there it went la my tomyam.. down the toilet bowl in eclectic. haha. i left a memorable trademark in eclectic.








b

No comments: