Thursday, January 15

tongue you!

heh! nahh, not now, not later. probably later than later. late! haha.
hey! i have a reason for not blogging for few days ok, well actually for only two days.
few days back, i texted papa bear i told him if there's any job, give me a call!! because i'm already starting to rot here at home. feel like some sort of dead animal which is in the middle of decaying process waiting for the bacteria to form and spread all over me. hm.. or maybe a bread.

ok

so then dawn called few days later and told me she has a job for me! without any hesitation, i said yes!
basically , the job is just giving out flyers for 6 hours, something to do with hotlink.
but we only work for like say..... 2-3 hours? haha.

ok. bell is picking me up soon, i think i better make a move now to the guardhouse. toodles.

b.

No comments: