Wednesday, February 18

twirly twice thinking mind

it.

i am not going to allow some random, inexplicable feeling to get me down...
but it does, all the time!
that huge, horrible thing that weighed on me for months and yet still flickering through my fantasies. this dread that i am feeling would not pass. its taunting my mind to be in a state which right goes wrong or vice versa. needless to say, the non fiction afterthought didnt agree with me.
i shall not know a moment's peace till i have a decision! i'd
sent myself mad if i kept changing my mind.

i'll feel a reprise of the feelings i had as a kid when i scribble shits on my sketch book.
it explains the feeling,it sets my mind awhirl, it sets my feet a dancing.
i have a pure passion for it, no doubt. but which path?

all of us are breaking our way through to the surface of something. some tiptoed, some jumped, some wobbled, some just... rised to the top.
some just have to fight in between those chaos. there's never a perfect life.
i just dont wanna regret.

i firmly believe that you live and learn, if you dont, then you might just need to drug out and get shot.

im talking about many things. way too many. heh.





b.

No comments: